Sewers and Piping Service
Our Experts Use State-of-the-Art Equipment to Keep Things Moving
Martens Plumbing & Heating provides a variety of sewer and drain piping repair and replacement services. A clogged sewer line can lead to a raw sewage backup out of your drains, which can cause significant problems and damage—especially common in older homes. Using a sewer camera to inspect the weak areas or clog, our highly trained professionals can quickly locate the source of the problem keeping your sewer line from doing its job—efficiently transporting wastewater to your septic tank or municipal system.
From small repairs to complex replacements, you can count on our family-owned and -operated business to take care of your plumbing whether it’s an emergency or scheduled maintenance. Customer satisfaction and on-time service is guaranteed.
See us for these sewer and piping services:
- Sewer and drain cleaning
- Drain repair, rerouting, or replacement
- Sewer and pipe locating
- Pipe repair, removal, and replacement
- Sewer/septic line repair and replacement
- Sewer and water lateral replacements
- Sewer line camera inspection
What’s Causing Your Sewer Problems?
Tree roots are the main cause of blockage to sewer lines and pipes. Other problems can include clogs, pipe corrosion, broken seals, or leaking joints. We excavate as needed to get to the damaged pipe and repair it.
Maintenance is key to keeping your lines open. Watch for these early warning signs of sewer and plumbing problems. If you suspect a blocked sewer drain is the problem, shut off the water and call us right away if you notice any of the following:
- Higher water bills
- Low water pressure or water flow from sinks, shower heads, etc.
- Persistently clogged drains or toilets
- Musty, mildewy odors
- Gurgling or percolating noises coming from drains
- Damp spots or water around the floor drain in basement