Furnace Repair and Maintenance
Call the Martens Plumbing & Heating Team for Service That Ensures a Cozy Home
Most homeowners pay no mind to their heating system until something goes wrong and it stops working. If this happens to you, don’t stress—call the pros at Martens Plumbing & Heating. We offer emergency repair service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our knowledgeable technicians have repaired hundreds of systems and will quickly diagnose and fix yours. The most common repairs we make are caused by:
- Lack of maintenance
- Dirty air filters
- Malfunctioning thermostats
- Pilot light failures
- Normal wear and tear
No matter the cause of your heating problem, consider it taken care of. Our friendly technicians are certified to work on all makes and models of heating systems, including: gas, electric, and oil furnaces; boilers; and radiant heating systems. They travel with fully stocked vans, including important parts and tools, so they can get to work right away—whether it’s during the day or the middle of the night. Your home will be warm and cozy again in no time.
Avoid Breakdowns—Invest in Routine Heating Maintenance
Just like any machine or appliance, maintenance is the key to keeping your furnace or boiler running efficiently and effectively for longer. Without it, grime builds up in your heating system, lowering its efficiency and causing your energy bills to rise. Protect your home comfort investment with regular maintenance from a Martens Plumbing & Heating pro. We service all system makes and models, including Bryant®, Luxaire®, and Armstrong Air®. During your appointment, we’ll complete a 21-point inspection, including:
- Inspect, test, and adjust all the main parts to make sure they’re in good condition and working correctly
- Clean out your system, removing dust, pet hair, cobwebs, leaves, and other debris that collects in the unit
- Identify any problems, explain what’s wrong, and then fix the issue to keep your system performing efficiently
- Replace the air filter to promote airflow throughout your home and keep your furnace from having to work harder to move air
Investing in this single service can make all the difference in how your system functions for years to come.